Ending - Kirby's Adventure Ending - Kirby's Adventure

It sounds as if Nintendo made a modern version of the song for a Kirby 3DS game! I like it! (I first heard the original from a speedrun video )

Star Bling Star Bling

This song is catchy but it's kind of repetitive tho. Very upbeat and set for an outerspace theme!
That's why I used this song in Spaced Out, my latest level for the Bossfight CC. The harder parts of the song represent how the Space Comotron in my level starts to attack you! Well done as always.

MrKoolTrix responds:

Thanks for stopping by. :) I really like how you integrated this into your level as well. :D

Zyzyx - Pixel Jungle Zyzyx - Pixel Jungle

Hey Zyzyx! Nice song. I was hoping it will sound 8bit-ish like the beginning of FatRat's "Unity", but it ended up more like future guitar or somethin'. I heard that some people say the notes are a little wrong, but to me it's all part of the song (Weird, right?)

It's actually fun to listen to though, I prefer genres like 8bit, techno, chipstep, Glitch Hop, and Pop. This takes it to the next level!

Also, as a reminder: I made a GD level using this song, it's called Operation Megan! (ID: 34457360) Hope you like it!

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

Thanks mate :) after educating myself on music theory and getting taught the basics I've learned that those people are actually wrong. The notes in this song are perfectly fine! Thanks for the support bro.

[HadenTheCreeper] -Showtime- [HadenTheCreeper] -Showtime-

That's the song used in my best 2.0 level. Idk how should I review this but I like a little variety in the melody too. Maybe if you could make a sequel, it will be good for my next 2.1 level!

MrCreeperGeometryDas responds:

I could make a sequel to this song, it'd be better, and have more variety.
EDIT: I have created a sequel! I called it Quantum Blast.

-Sky Fortress- -Sky Fortress-

Tbh, this is one of my favorite songs so far Waterflame. The first time I heard it was in Etzer's Geometry Dash 2.0 Sneak Peek 2. I even made an 8bit remix out of it. The melody sounds really happy and the chiptune effects spice up the song..

I bet you'll make a better 8bit version of this song. Because you're Waterflame, that's why! =)