View Profile AgentJDN

1 Movie Review

I guess all of the adventures of Henry Stickmin started with just one simple crime: getting into a money sack to access the vault! Now I get why the Money Bag was the correct evidence in the Phoenix Wright path in "Escaping the Prison"!

BTW it's old, but whatever! I'm doing this because I'm already interested in the Henry Stickmin games I play on mobile!

PuffballsUnited responds:

Yeah there's a reason I didn't make a mobile version of this one.

3 Game Reviews

I played this game on Mobile, so I had to review it too.

I played all of the Henry Stickmin games but this one is a great beginning for all of Henry's point-and-click adventures.

I got all of the achievements in the game, but the mobile version doesn't support NG medals. One day I will play the PC version (it means Original game for all of you uneducated folks!) and get the medals right there.

PuffballsUnited responds:

Haha nice reference in there ;)

All of the Henry games are awesome, and some of the jokes were the funniest! I figured out some of the secrets on my own! (BTW I played this on my phone. When I get on NG, I'll receive the medals there.)

Charles: Du du du du du du du du du du du!!! (Hey look, Charles is here!), And I LAUGHED SO HARD AT THAT FAIL!

The secrets were complex, especially the sword one, but I managed to figure them out. I'm working on doing the last secret!

P.S. A winner is me.

Nice job finding them!

Hey I played the mobile version of the game, and all I could say is that it's epic and funny at the same time!

My favorite fails were the Charles fail in the Fire Escape section and the Distract fail, they were absolutely hilarious.

As a Kirby fan, I'm also delighted you put in the Warp Star in the game. I'm expecting more of these references in the final game, because Kirby is such an underrated game in my country.

PuffballsUnited responds:

I enjoyed those parts as well

29 Audio Reviews

Everything about this song is awesome. I found that in a GD level and it was epic!

You're scouted.

THIS IS THE TETRIS REMIX I'VE DREAMED OF. Ever since i first heard it in Sawdust Angels.

Instant 5/5.

Welp. That was fantastic.
INFINITE NO U ACTIVATED.

1 Art Review

Kirby is my most favorite game series ever! Also that big Star Bullet reminds me of Kirby's Blowout Blast! I think that game was the inspiration for this piece of art, right? Simple and clean.

Filipino with a side of Super Mario, Kirby, Super Cat Tales, and Just Shapes and Beats. Does music. Does comics. Does a lot of things.

17, Male